- I’ve lost 30 lbs in the last two years.
- I’m in an extremely healthy relationship with someone who wants to actively see me get better in all aspects of my life, especially Derma and my anxiety disorder.
- I’ve grown so much as a caretaker, big sister, and daughter. I’m closer to my family than I’ve ever been. I’m terrified all the time, but I am 100% sure that I will protect the people I love at all costs.
- I’ve cut out all the toxic people in my life and I’ve built myself a support system of friends that I’m proud of and I know I can count on.
- I am so much more aware of myself, my recovery, self-actualization and I’m determined.
Everything is getting better, slowly but surely I am making it so.